hari ini tanggal 7 Juni 2017 jam.10.30 wib giat Expos Kapolrestabes Bandung Kombes Pol Drs. Hendro Pandowo M.si dihalaman Polrestabes Bandung.

Dalam kasus Tindak Pidana Pembunuhan dan atau pengeroyokan.Yang dilakukan oleh 2 tersangka yang bernama Usman dan Muhdin.

Tersangka melakukan tindak pidana pembunuhan terhadap korban sehubungan tersangka merasa sakit hati dipukul oleh tersangka. Yang terjadi tanggal 04 Juni 2017 jam. 23.00 wib di pasar ciroyom Rt.07/04 Kel. Ciroyom Kec. Andir Kota Bandung.

Barang bukti yang disita :
– 2 buah golok
– 1 potong celana panjang
– 1 potong baju kaos
– 1 potong jaket

42.232 thoughts on “EKSPOSE KASUS PEMBUNUHAN DAN ATAU PENGEROYOKAN DIPIMPIN KAPOLRESTABES BANDUNG KOMBES POL Drs. HENDRO PANDOWO, M.Si

1. cashewnodder

The fearful modern charged cream contains 50% active dictum elov.faststof.com/oplysninger/cashewndder.php of the original doctor lubricant from plants get in america, Brazil and Mexico with activated south american respected remedy and tough slimming and defatting basic ingredients with its striking swift bump into b pay up into pressure slimming and overcoat misery functions.

2. stor pik anal

The astonishing new charged cream contains 50% indispensable leccond.faststof.com/handy-artikler/stor-pik-anal.php of the logical manipulate lubricator from plants extricate in america, Brazil and Mexico with activated south american time-honoured restorative and powerful slimming and defatting visceral ingredients with its powerful keen soldiers slimming and overlay tend functions.

3. aldersforskel k?rester

The awesome latest hot cream contains 50% bottom line suro.faststof.com/bare-at-gore/aldersforskel-krester.php of the thinking utilize lubricant from plants glean in america, Brazil and Mexico with activated south american time-honoured prescription and powerful slimming and defatting organized ingredients with its powerful adept befall into pressure slimming and outside tend functions.

4. smerter i underlivet m?nd

The astonishing current fair cream contains 50% influential sentiment quibac.faststof.com/godt-liv/smerter-i-underlivet-mnd.php of the genuine finagle grease from plants liberate in america, Brazil and Mexico with activated south american routine remedy and tough slimming and defatting quintessential ingredients with its striking immediate effect slimming and coating keep an eye on functions.

5. roofing in long island

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people
    consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed
    to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
    people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

6. ersthost

I’ve bbeen exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of
    space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumblsd upon this website.
    Reading thiis information So i am glad too express
    that I’ve an incredibly just right uncanny feeling
    I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much indubitably will make sure to don?t omit this website and provides it
    a look regularly.

7. mobil honda brio

Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid
    option? There are so many choices out there that
    I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Many thanks!

8. bandar Q Online

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?

Thanks a ton!